Aware of the challenges that sustainable development represents today, Teamwill is committed to strengthening its measures to improve Quality (according to ISO standards) & CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). New impetus in 2022 led to new management whose mission is to manage Teamwill Group commitments and monitor their implementation.
Our CSR management policy guidelines:
Improving of employees’ skills, motivation and well-being
- Meetings and mechanisms dedicated to career management: the annual interview, the mission follow-up interview and the end-of-mission interview
- Annual skills & salaries review
- More support through training
- Flexible working hours
- Recycling of office waste (paper, cardboard, ink cartridges, etc.): waste sorting
- Measures to reduce paper consumption: paperless campaign
- Employee awareness programme on energy saving: carpooling platform
- Ecological activities: Green Day event, Hot Winter – Red Crescent (clothes recycling).
Social & Human
- We conduct widespread awareness campaigns among our employees on disability and professional equality
- We are committed to supporting associations that support the inclusion, mutual aid and assistance of vulnerable individuals: for example, we are an official partner of BATTLE4 Inclusion, a sport and e-sport charity event that has raised over €400,000 for Handicap International and Apart.